Teams are on a good start. Meeting will be held same time, same location this week. Monday right after school and Wednesday 6-8pm.
Team is now on the fall schedule, meetings are Monday and Wednesdays 6-8pm.
Great work on the Design Process. Students have done a great job on identifying and choosing the task we will focus on first. To review the Task List, click here.
The next steps is to identify how we will go after theses tasks. To see our task design matrix so far, click here.
We need to continue researching on the Internet how we will accomplish these task.
We need to have ICHAT form for any parents that would like to volunteer with our team. You can find the form by clicking here.
We also need the Students Publication Authorization form return asap.
Build / CAD Sub Team
- Start learning Solidworks.
- Install Solidworks on your home computer. Click here for information on doing this.
- Start taking online Solidworks classes. Watch videos and start modeling using Tetrix components.
- To get practices on doing this, a few interested students should start to model the pushbots in Solidworks.
- Work with coaches to organize Actobotics parts. We do not want to have the parts laying all over the place. Come up with a way to organize bins or other organizers to put the parts in. The following requirements should be taking in consideration when designing the storage.
- Portable… small parts should be in containers that we can easily carry to a event.
- Labeled in a way that we can easily find what we need quickly
- Visual… we can even put picture on whatever you want to use.
Business / Marketing Sub Team
Grants application deadline is fast approaching… Others on grants and application. On the Trello board, you can click on the items to see info on it.
- Ford FTC
- Ford FRC
Programming / Electrical
- Programming start with the pushbot tomorrow. If you are interested and want to learn, bring your laptop if you have one.
Main focus right now will be to support the FTC team.
A Trello board will be developed shortly to list what needs to be done in the next few months in preparation to the upcoming season in January.
Enjoy your week.